SCA Meeting Information
The Next Stonegate Citizens Association ("SCA") Meeting:
Wednesday, March 8th, 2017, 7:30 - 9:00 PM.
LOCATION: Transfiguration Church - 13925 New Hampshire Avenue
Directions from Bonifant Road and New Hampshire Avenue:
- Go south on New Hamshire Avenue, cross the ICC, take the next left onto Hobbs.
- The parking lot will be on your right. From the parking lot, take the walk that goes between
- the back of the church and the smaller building. We are in the smaller building.
- The meeting room is just inside the side door. (The lights will be on!)
- Donna Evans with the Montgomery County Department of Environmental Protection
Montgomery County's Residential RainScapes Rewards Rebates Program
Other Business: Hear the latest updates on the Cloverly project and on other projects and issues that affect "Greater Stonegate".
General Meeting Information
Meetings are generally held four times a year, in March, June, September and December.
Usual meeting times: 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.
13925 New Hampshire Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20904
Or other, as announced.
Stonegate Swim Club Pavillion
Stonegate Drive with entrances near Redgate Drive and Watergate Road
Silver Spring, MD 20905
Meeting Agenda items include:
- Reading of the Minutes
- Treasurer's Report / Committee Reports
- Old Business
- New Business
- Guest Speakers / Special Presentations (as announced)
The electronic SCA Newsletter is available through this website about one week prior to each meeting. Meeting notices are posted, in the newsletter, on this website, on the Stonegate Listserv and via signage posted at neighborhood entrances a few days prior to the meeting.